PSEUDO NODULES MAY APPEAR IMMEDIATELY AT THE MOMENT OF ENDOPEEL PROCEDURE AND ARE A TECHNICAL MISTAKE, WHICH RESOLVES TOTALLY FROM ITSELF, EVEN WITHOUT ANY TREATMENT
Pseudo Nodules are called ,, pseudo,, because they have a short duration without any treatment and will disappear after 3 weeks maximum completely.
Nodules at the contrary, linked mostly to fillers in aesthetic medicine and cosmetic dermatology, are isolated with normal skin colour and need to be removed surgically.
INJECTION TOO MUCH SUPERFICIAL
ACCUMULATION OF PRODUCT IN ONE AREA
ABSENCE OF MASSAGE
TREATING FOR EXAMPLE THE CERVICAL PLATYSMA ( WHICH IS A SUPERFICIAL MUSCLE) CAN LEAD TO PSEUDO NODULES IF MORE THAN 1-2 DROPS /INJECTION ARE USED AND ESPECIALLY IN THE FIRST 3 SESSIONS.
- can be 1 or more
- the skin color is from pink to red
- hardness at the palpation
- disappear earlier with strong effective massage
- can be situated only on one side of the face or neck and not on the other one ( in case of 2 different doctors- what happened here- treated each one one side only )
- disappear from 1 to 4 weeks without massage
- disappear from 3 days to 10 days with strong effective massage